Referral Programme: ‘Get Free Students in 2020’ Terms and Conditions.
By engaging in the ‘Get Free Students Referral Programme’, participants agree to, and accept, the following terms and conditions:
The Get Free Students Referral Programme (Referral Programme) is run by William Pike Challenge (WPC), administered by The Pike Experience Ltd. WPC can be contacted in relation to this Referral Programme by email at email@example.com.
Means the ‘Get Free Students Referral Programme’ and referred to in short by ‘Referral Programme’. This is a referral initiative where a Registered School can refer a New School to participate in the WPC in 2020.
A school and their teachers registered to participate in the WPC in 2019. Schools registered for the WPC in 2020 for the first time can also be a Registered School.
A New School is a school and their teachers who have never been registered to participate in the WPC prior to 2019.
By this we mean, one WPC student fee ($NZD40 inc. GST). No money will change hands, the amount of Free Students will be credited against New School and Registered School invoices in term one, 2020. For elimination of doubt, when a Registered School refers one New School, the Registered School will receive 5 Free Students and the New School will receive 5 Free Students. Registered Schools can refer an unlimited number of New Schools and receive an unlimited number of Free Students for 2020. The Registered School will receive a credit on their invoices in term one only if the New School has confirmed their place as a New School.
Only a Registered School is eligible to refer a New School in the Referral Programme. New Schools cannot refer schools, they can only be the recipient of Free Students via a Registered School. A New School can become a Registered School in 2020.
The Referral Programme will begin at 4pm on Wednesday 30th October 2019 and will continue until 7pm Friday 28th February 2019 (Referral Programme Period). WPC reserves the right to alter the length of the Referral Programme Period.
Submission of referrals
For a Registered School to receive 5 Free Students, the Registered School must:
- Copy/paste the text in the Referral Programme email or share the unique referral link with their own text.
- Email the Referral Programme text or unique referral link and your text, to a New School that is not registered to participate for the WPC in 2019 or in previous years.
- Once the New School has signed their William Pike Challenge licence agreement and paid a deposit of $500 + GST to the William Pike Challenge, the Registered School will be eligible to receive 5 Free Students in 2020.
- The WPC will notify both the Registered School and the New School via email of the quantity of free students during term one, 2020.
- The Free Students for the Registered School will be credited and show on the final invoice.
For New School to receive 5 Free Students, a New School must:
- Click on the referral link that was sent to them via a Registered School and complete the embedded form.
- Become a William Pike Challenge provider (New School). This is achieved by signing and returning a William Pike Challenge licence agreement and paying a deposit of $500 + GST. The New School will be eligible to receive 5 Free Students in 2020.
- The WPC will notify both the New School and the Registered School via email of the quantity of free students during term one, 2020.
- The New School’s 5 Free Students will be credited and show on the final 2020 invoice.
You consent to your name and school name being used for promotional purposes in relation to the Referral Programme.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree that WPC will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, however caused, arising out of your participation in the Contest.
By entering the Referral Programme you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Referral Programme and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by New Zealand law.
WPC may vary these terms and conditions and may terminate, suspend, modify or cancel the Referral Programme at any time without notice.